Thursday, November 11, 2010

true love

I was stuck in total darkness, searching for the right path, and then I saw the light.
The light led me straight to you.
You are my one true love.
Without you I will be nothing, I will be dead.
You are the light to my candle.
If they don't write back or say I love you back that is no true love.
Your true love will not fail on you.
They would take a bullet for you, they will cross oceans for you, and if they do not they are no true love.
You are the one who makes my heartbeat.
Without you there will be no reason for living anymore.
You are my one and only everything.
You are my one and only true love, I promise it!
I love you, my warm and bright Sun!
I wish I was still in your arms instead of laying alone.
I miss your breath one my neck, your touch, I miss everything of my true love. 
..I see he's messaged me
&my heart jumps
because he's different
&it gives me goose bumps

he's special
&he gives me this feeling
i cant explain it
other than my head is spinning

i cant eat
i cant sleep
oh how i wish our lips could meet

he's not a heart breaker
&i know that for sure
he's a friend maker
with a heart so pure

..&He's All Mine:)<33

No comments: